May is National Mental Health Awareness Month, Nurse Practitioners screen and treat patients for both physical and mental health issues. As of march of this year 122 million plus U.S. residents lived in a mental health professional shortage area. One in four Americans are likely to experience a mental health issue during their lifetime, add on the current COVID-19 impact stress levels, anxiety and feeling of isolation, are all adding to today’s mental heath shortage of professionals, today’s Nurse Practitioners role is more important than ever in treating both physical and mental health patients. We support AANP and their role in supporting the interest of over 325,000 Nurse Practitioners in the U.S. Primary Procedures offers AANP approved Continuing Education Workshops Nationwide, for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, MD’s and Students! Our Small class size provides a great quality learning environment for all Practitioners!
- Nurse Practitioners Role in Today’s Mental Health Care
- Licensed Nurse Practitioners Exceed 325K in the US!
- Survey Reveals Nurse Practitioners Continue to Provide Quality Care During Covid-19!
- Nurse Practitioner Legislative News
- Biden Administration Appoints Nurse Practitioner Rear Admiral Susan Orsega as Acting U.S. Surgeon General!
- PDF BROCHURE
- ABOUT US
- ONLINE SUTURING
- ONLINE PROCEDURES
- COURSE DETAILS
- COURSE LOCATIONS
- Click Here for all Workshops ascending by date – Below select by City or Online Options.
- JULY 6-ONLINE PROCEDURES
- JULY 7-ONLINE SUTURING
- JULY 31-ONLINE PROCEDURES
- AUGUST 1-ONLINE SUTURING
- SEPTEMBER 7-ONLINE PROCEDURES
- SEPTEMBER 8-ONLINE SUTURING
- Fort Lauderdale
- Kansas City MO-July
- Kansas City MO-October
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles/Burbank-September
- Milwaukee WI
- New York City
- Portland OR
- San Francisco Bay Area-San Jose
- PEEK INSIDE
- CONTACT US
Providing Suturing Workshops for Nurse Practitioners, Skills & Procedures for the Advanced Practitioner.
301 N Palm Canyon Drive, Suite 103 #178
Palm Springs, CA 92262